What is it?
An application to help you fill in the missing tags and cover art in your Traktor collection by querying Discogs, Beatport and Google. No more typing/coping/pasting - do it all from inside one app that updates your Traktor collection. Create dynamic playlists, your own tagging taxonomy and quickly find tracks that you have mixed together before.
What do I need to run it?
- Java 7
- Traktor Pro 1.2.x or 2.x (anything that uses Native Instruments NML version 14 or above)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or OS X
What else does it do?
- Key detection for wav, flac and MP3 files, plus the ability to use an external command line decoder for other audio files formats
- Allows you to find a track in Discogs, create a WAV file named after the track and open it for recording
- Adds updated and recorded tracks to your Discogs collection
- Allows you to flac or MP3 encode your WAV files and embed cover art inside them so you can see it in Traktor Pro
Check out the features page for other useful stuff that Trainspotter will do for you.
How much is it?
The program is donationware, those who donate will receive a license file to unlock all the features of Trainspotter and remove the occasional popups. The features I ask for a donation for are the key detection and iTunes integration, there are no other restrictions on the other functionality.
The key detection without donating is limited to 20 key detections each time you run Trainspotter. The iTunes integration will only synchronize a percentage of your tracks.
Where can I download it?
You can download the latest version 2 from here.